Frequently Asked Questions
On average it can take 6-10 hours to completely dry. This will depend on what time of the year it is. Certain temperatures can cause it to dry faster or slower. We’ll also youse some powerful fans to help speed the drying process as much as possible
We use a Butler Truck Mount – one of the best on the market. It carries its own treated water so that we never have to use any of yours.
You may walk on the carpets right after as long as your feet are clean. But we do recommend you stay off of them for at least 2 hours.
We can clean rugs over hardwood floors using a tarp but you may need to find a place to let it dry if it has to be soaked.
- Make sure to know what stains you want to point out to us before we show up
- Clean up any messes like toys or clothes on the floor. Leave the floor clear of any clutter
- If you have any small light pieces of furniture, move those to a spot that will be out of the way
- Move anything that is breakable to a safe spot
- Make sure to have your pets in a safe place away from the rooms being worked on
To keep your carpets looking and performing it’s best, it is manufacture recommended to have a professional cleaning every 6-12 months
One of the most frequently asked questions we get is if all carpet cleanings are the same.
In short, no, and here’s the determining factors:
- Product/Solutions Used
- Chemistry Knowledge and Understanding
- Equipment, Extraction Temperature and Pressure
- Method of Use (Hot Water Extraction or VLM)
- and more!
We service on Saturdays. Sundays only for emergency.
Our products are pet and human friendly. We don’t use anything we wouldn’t use in our own home.
The time it takes to clean the carpets depends on how much attention the carpet needs and the soil levels.
More Questions? Contact Us Today!